We have parties down to a Science...hands-on FUN Science!
Designed for children ages 4 and older, Science Made Fun of Nigeria provides hands-on, FUN sizzlin™ science parties where each child becomes a REAL scientist performing REAL experiments!
Our sizzlin™ science parties combine the most exciting experiments to create FUN science memories that will last a lifetime.
Rest assured that the Scientist who comes into your home or party location is a professional educator who works year round fueling the imaginations of children in your local area elementary schools.
Scroll down to see our full list of
Sizzlin' Science Party themes, FAQ's & more!
Motivate children to investigate the natural wonders of science!
• A scientist that comes to your party location.
Party Packages Include
• A fun-filled, fast paced 75-minute science adventure.
• All science supplies and materials.
• Participation for the birthday child and up to 14 of his/her friends. (An extra fee for each additional child). Parents & chaperones are free of charge.
• Take-home experiments for each child.
• Science certificate of participation for each child.
• Special science gift for the birthday child.
Discover the power of observation as students journey through experimentation!
Birthday Party Themes
#1 Alien Space Blast Party
Includes Space Mud, Volcano Eruptions, Gummy Candies & Hair Raising!
#2 Crazy Chemistry Party
Includes Slime, Space Mud, Ice Cube Fishing, and Super Absorbent Powder!
#3 Panning for Gems Party
Includes Panning for Gemstones & Shark's Teeth, Space Mud, Volcano Eruptions and Gummy Candies! Our most popular party!
#4 Paleontology Party
Includes Real Fossil Observation, Make Your Own Fossil, Volcano Eruptions and Panning for Gemstones!
#5 Princess Prism Party
Includes Princess Putty, UV Light Wands, Bubbles & Prism Crowns!
Exciting extras to add to any party package:
Hair Raising Machine
Panning for Gems
Birthday Party "Goody Bag"
- 2 oz. cup of gelatin with pipette & instructions (gelatin is kosher)
- Test tube with solar beads & instructions
- Canister with lava rock, mini magnifying glass & volcano instructions
- 3-D glasses & DNA molecule
- Bug-eye viewer
- Space mud recipe
- HTHT jelly belly jelly beans in Petri dish
- HTHT pencil
Reservations are required to hold the requested day and time of your party.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What time should I tell my guests to arrive?
A: Please have your guests arrive at least 30 minutes before our party is to begin. Very often guests are late which interferes with the party. Our party will begin at the start time and end at the finish time.
Q: What time will the Scientist arrive?
A: Our Scientist will arrive shortly before the party. The set-up time for our party is minimal and only takes 2-3 minutes.
Q: What about my adult guests?
A: We love parents and encourage them to attend. However, you may want to have an area for them to socialize. When the parents crowd around the tables, it is distracting to the children and difficult for our Scientist to conduct the planned activities.
Our Calendar is Filling Up Fast!
Reserve Your Birthday Party Today!
Contact our Office by Phone at 09057575714 or 09082444268 or Save Time & Book Online.
Participate in FUN science experiments with easy to use scientific tools!