Spark Imaginative Learning Through Hands-On Exploration!
Science Made Fun of Nigeria offers 1 hour, hands-on workshops that foster authentic science learning – bringing scientific concepts out of the classroom & into the everyday lives of students.
- Meet STEM Objectives
- Provide an informal learning environment that supports an interactive, student-focused approach to learning.
- Open the Door to the Ever-Growing World of STEM Related Careers & Hobbies
- Encourage Social, Emotional & Academic Development.
- Are easily adaptable & offer a simple way to implement an academically rich activity into any afterschool curriculum:
- Designed to engage students with concepts such as chemistry, electricity, geology, biology, physics, nature & more
Whether you are looking for a one-time afterschool event, coordinating a full-term enrichment or looking for an innovative, educational activity to offer at your local library or community center, Science Made Fun of Nigeria offers a range of flexible and affordable afterschool programs.
Our Afterschool programs last for 1 hour and can accommodate as many hour long workshops as necessary to meet the needs of your school. This format is perfect for large schools or organizations/schools that offer afterschool programs at multiple sites.
Stimulate children's imagination & curiosity for science!
Reservations & FAQ's
Reservations are required
We look forward to visiting your afterschool soon!
Our Calendar is Filling Up Fast!
Reserve Your Afterschool Program Today!
Contact our Office by Phone at 09057575714 or 09082444268 or Save Time & Book Online.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How should I set up my facility in preparation for the Scientist?
A: Our Scientists can conduct hands-on science programs where ever children are gathered and excited to learn! Participants will simply need a level surface on which to work (i.e. table top, floor space, etc.). Note that some programs may require access to water; therefore, access to a sink and tap would also be helpful.
Discover the power of observation as students journey through experimentation!